In The Nude


Maison Martin Margiela meets American Apparel
.
Hey Loves !
For my very first fashion post on here, I decided to go nude ;) If you have been subscribed to my youtube channel, then you already know I have a lot of love for neutral colors (black, white, beige/nude, grey) because you can never really go wrong with them, and they tend to be complimentary to my skin tone. 

I wanted to shoot a day-to-night outfit video for my lovely subscribers as it has been a while since I've made a decent fashion video. I traveled 2 hours away, in order to shoot in the park near my old apartment, and can I just say.. this shoot was almost entirely a fail lol.

I was constantly jumped on by dogs, and as it had rained, their wet paws kept dirtying my pants. All I could think was, "Danggg, I should have worn the black ones." The wind kept blowing my hair away, and I ended up having my hands as well as feet freeze before I had even gotten started shooting. The struggle is real :P

Looking at the finished result though, I'm not completely disappointed, and I think I got a couple of good shots that you will enjoy.

The first look I was going for was an Edgy-Chic almost Office Party friendly look.


The faux fur gilet added extra warmth and a bit of glam.
 Watch the wind blow my hair away haha :)

I'm wearing a spiked collar blouse, and a spiked headchain as a bracelet. The choice of silver in this case makes for a toned down day time look; a little more subtle. 


Without the faux fur gilet, I love how preppy/office-ready this outfit looks.


  I'm wearing a cutout blouse, because I absolutely love shoulder action, and it's tucked in for an added sense of "professionalism".

This is what this outfit looks like once it has undergone it's night-time transformation. I got rid of the blouse, the silver jewelry, replaced it with golden jewelry, switched my heels for these heel-less boots, and decided to leave my jacket and go with the gilet instead.


Outfit Details :
Faux Fur Gilet - Primark
Beige Cut-Out Jacket - Maison Martin Margiela x H&M
White Cut-Out Spiked Blouse - eBay
Crop Top - Random store
The Riding Pant - American Apparel
Clear Stilettos - Ella 
Black Heel-less Bootie - eBay

You can watch the Youtube video for this outfit here.
Find me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Tumblr :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author