Hello 2014


Hello my loves ! It's 2014 ! I still cannot believe how quickly last year went by. It's crazy. 
I don't know about you guys, but I'm determined to continue on my journey of Shameless Goal Chasing ; will you be joining me?


For this outfit.. I went with Old clothing items of mine. I like to think of it as taking the positive things of the previous years and bringing only that into the new year.


Kept my accessories to a minimum as usual. I don't know how much of that I will be doing this year though lol.


FYI, these glasses aren't for style. I actually need them to see lol. I do feel that they complemented this outfit pretty well though.



I love tying outfits together with nude accents hence the jacket and the heels.


Love you guys !

What I'm wearing:
Gold chain - eBay UK
Jacket - Maison Martin Margiela x H&M
Leopard crop top - eBay UK
Ring - BC Boutique
High waist pants - eBay UK
Nude heels - eBay UK

See you soon my darlings ! Happy new year :)

Where to find me: INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR

<3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author