Bulletproof in Baggy Jeans


I LOVE ME SOME BAGGY JEANS !
You probably do not know this about me but my soul is a tomboy lol. Having grown up obsessed with Hip Hop culture; the music and most importantly, THE DANCE, I have always loved large sweatpants, baggy jeans, Timberland boots, and SNEAKERS, omg yes SNEAKERS.

So for this Outfit of the Day post, I show you a lil different side of me. It's not that different to be honest, because the crop top and the wedge is something you'd see me wear pretty often.
Anyways, I picked up these drop-crotch baggy jeans with faux leather at a shopping centre in Senegal full of menswear. When I saw them I fell in love. 

The zebra bralet was love at first sight. I love wearing white, and I love animal print. I also am so into crop tops, as you have probably already noticed.

I paired them with my Timberland boot-inspired wedges, because I thought they gave it a street-look while keeping it lady-like with the heel. 


See you soon !! <3
Everything I'm wearing is from PRIMARK, except the jeans ;)
The yellow on my nails is by Barry M.
LOVE YOU GUYS !

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS BELOW FOR A PLACE TO BUY EACH ITEM:








Join my clique : INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author