Living in the Abstract



Living in the Abstract only to achieve Concrete dreams.
- My life.

HELLO MY LOVES !
I am well aware of how neglected this blog has been and there are a million reasons why. I finally managed to buy myself a new camera lens to replace my faulty one that refused to take photos. So now... I have no excuse to not INVADE your screens with regular blog posts. Oh I hope you are ready for this lol. 

So today I'm sharing with you, an outfit of which the main pieces (the crop top and skirt) are by a Young Senegalese designer that I am very fond of. I'm also finally wearing these heels from Amiclubwear that I bought back in May and never actually got to wear out up until now.


I find these heels to be so flattering on the foot. The ankle strap is super trendy at the moment.. We've all seen the heeled sandals EVERYONE now has in their closet. Well, I feel like this shoe is basically that, BUT with a super sexy (wooden) cutout platform. The coolest part about these shoes is they cost me less than $20. Can you believe that? Me neither, I still can't ;)


So yes, now let's talk about this super duper crop top and skater skirt. As I mentioned earlier, a young designer by the name of Diarra Bousso is behind it. I've been a fan of her collections from the day I stepped into her showroom here in Senegal. There wasn't one thing I wouldn't wear. So when I saw this gorgeous two piece set on her instagram, I knew I had to have it. Do not worry, she ships to the United States, the United Kingdom and France. 


In case you're wondering, the ring is actually from MY personal store, which I will be telling you all about in due time *cue in "Don't you worry Child"* ;) Omg have I told you guys how much I've been obsessing over white nailpolish recently? Well, now you know! lol




Peep the Back Cleavage on this baby ! lol

Okay... now scroll down for all the clickable info (where appropriate) regarding all the pieces from this outfit.



Click here for the Makeup Tutorial for this look.

Necklace- Primark
Abstract Crop Set- MINT by Dakar Boutique
Ring- My Store
Heels- Amiclubwear

Find me here: INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Until next time my loves,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author