Neon "Swag"





Summer is not my favorite season out here because it gets extremely hot.
& I am forced to run away from black :(
Ugh I know, it's crazy right. Well in my quest to wearing color, I fell in love with Neon.


As you have all already figured out, I am a lover of crop tops and anything highwaisted. To be honest, I don't think I remember the last time I bought something that wasn't. 


This bandeau crop top has been used and abused by me since I got it earlier on this year. No lie. It's perfect for my dance practices, my nights out, my indoor chilling sessions, the beach, the pool... omg, you name it! I paired it with this gorgeous necklace my mom and I picked out at a local market, here in Senegal.


These pumps are TIMELESS in my opinion. I will never get sick of a nude pointed toe pump, specially with the clear sides. Never will I ever!


As much as I am sick of the word "swag", I wanted a super casual, everyday type skirt and this was it! I love that it's neon on grey. Grey being one of my favorite colors to wear for a laidback look, this skirt really spoke to me.


& Yes, for the record, my hair now has green tips. It kinda was an accident as it was intended to be blue haha. I'll tell you all about that in a video soon.

Necklace | Local Market
Bandeau Crop Top | eBay.co.uk
Swag Skirt | Boohoo
Heels | eBay

Don't forget to check out my other links.
Love you all
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author