The Blues


HELLO MY LOVES. 
(This was written 9 months ago and I forgot to post it lol)
So as you know, I've been back on the Motherland for the past 11 months (almost). This move has changed a lot of things for me, and given be the opportunity to rediscover the endless beauty that is Senegal.
Recently I've found myself wanting to buy EVERYTHING from local designers, as their bodies of work have been exactly what I've been looking for; the right combination of sexy and edgy.

This outfit you are seeing right now is actually a creation of my Aunt and myself. The fabric was picked for my cousin's wedding, and we all got to pick our designs. I went for a crop top and a high waist skirt so that I can easily wear each piece separately whenever I'd feel the urge to do so. So my Aunt, aka my cousin's mom, aka my dad's twin sister, had it made at her store, Anthi Boutique.


Are any of you as in love with this fabric as I am? I hope so :)
I kept the accessories to a minimum as you can see, with a simple arm cuff and diamante ring, both from my store. 


I picked out these minimalist strap heels in gold, because I love the way metallic accents pull an outfit together. I got these for under $20. Bargain right?


 Don't worry... Be happy !


OUTFIT DETAILS
Earrings: M&Co
Shirt & Skirt: Anthi Boutique
Arm Cuff: My Store
Heels: Ana Michelle

Find me here: INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Love you Boos
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author