In My Blue Suede Shoes



As seen in my recent V-day Video Lookbook, this outfit is date night-friendly. I love mixing prints with colors, and breaking the "fashion rules" people have set. Some people can't stand to see this many colors in one outfit... I say, wear whatever the heck you want. If you OWN the outfit, the skeptics will eventually embrace it. It's all in your confidence in self-expression.



I love these shoes but I haven't had many occasions to wear them recently so I jumped at this one. I've worn these with jeans, pants etc but hadn't worn them with something short just yet, and figured it was time I changed that. 


Peplum is one of those trends I've had mixed feelings about for the longest time. The truth of the matter is, I dislike peplum tops as I usually think they look a little silly, whereas the skirts.... Oh My.. I just love them as I find that they really compliment the hips (or create the illusion of hips when applicable). 


I am a fan of Aztec Print, or any other Tribal print, but it occurred to me before I left London that I didn't own any so when I saw this crop top, I had to get it. I instantly knew I'd be wearing it tucked into a peplum skirt at the first chance I got to do so.


Being the HUGE-BAG lover that I am, I couldn't resist grabbing this oversized clutch when I saw it. I knew it would be ideal for my night outs, or fancy errand running days. Somebody asked me, "Why so many colors?" and all I could say was "Why not?" 


Would you wear this ?
Let me know !



Thank you for dropping by ! :)

What I was wearing:
Aztec Print Crop Top | Primark
Peplum Skirt | Primark
Red Envelope Clutch | Primark
Blue Suede Booties 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author