Purple Rain


Bright lights, big dreams/ Nice night, or so it seems.
- J. Cole in "Purple Rain"

FYI, that isn't my underwear, I had to Photoshop the color of my booty shorts lol :)

This post is dedicated to the third outfit in my Valentine's Day Lookbook posted on Youtube.
Fancy night out? Dinner date perhaps? 
Well, either way, this outfit may be for you.

The Hubby bought me a dress for Christmas and I haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet on its own so here it is ! Purple is one of those colors that easily complements all skin tones. 


I didn't want my uniform to be entirely uniform in color, so I went for leopard print wedges in addition to my golden accessories. 


I love the shape of this clutch. It's something fun to look at. This was actually bought for my high school graduation in 2008, and I love that I left for university, came home almost 5 years later, and it's still there! Thanks MOMMY ! :)


Let me know if you would Rock this outfit :)



This is what I was wearing:
Purple Asymmetric Dress | BCBG
Gold Skinny Waist Belt | Primark
Golden Clutch | Senegal Mall
Leopard Print Wedges | Select


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author