Casually Pink



Every so often, we find that Less is, in fact, More.

Very recently (aka a few hours ago) I posted a Valentine's Day Lookbook on my new Youtube Channel and I wanted to feature the looks on here so that you could get all the details :)

There are a lot of couples out there who don't necessarily want to do the usual "dinner date" and instead plan to engage in activities that may require a bit more walking etc. This is also a Pants-wearing female friendly outfit, particularly if you aren't the girly type. I picked high-waist pants because they instantly add a bit of a chic feel to the outfit without having to dress up entirely.


For a pop of color, I went with a pink fringe crop top as I didn't want an all black look for this particular occasion. 


I'm no longer living in a cold country but it occasionally gets a little chilly so I grabbed a slouchy knit cardigan   just to keep the look dressed down.


I'm a HUGE-HANDBAG type of girl but when I saw this little mini handbag, I had to get it. It's perfect when you aren't carrying much, and need a quick thing to throw your phone, wallet, keys, and lip balm in.


These wedged creepers are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. Originally I wanted to get them in all white but there weren't any that actually had a WHITE wedge, so I got the all blacks as they were the next best thing. These are for my less girly days, when I don't wanna wear 6 inch heels, but don't wanna wear my dunks either.

What I am wearing:

Pink Fringe Crop Top | Primark
Brown Slouchy Knit Cardigan | eBay
Black Riding Pant | American Apparel
Black Alexander Bag | £5 Store
Black Creeper Wedge | eBay

Thank you all 
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author