PLAYTIME


PLAYTIME, in a playsuit ;) 
Hello Loves,
It's summertime, the bright colors and the patterns come out. Clothes get shorter, and errrrbody gets hotter ! lol. One of my favourite things to wear are playsuits/jumpsuits, specially because it's an easy way to look sexy while maintaining a sense of playful-ness. For those who are no strangers to my youtube channel, you have LIKELY already seen this outfit. Nevertheless, for those who haven't, I think this deserves a blog post. 


These have got to be one of my favourite summer shoes I own. They are not only chunky/almost-wedge heels, but they are also color-block shoes, and that criss-cross at the front adds that extra touch of fun.


Stripes are forever going to be IN. I don't care what season it is. Stripes are the simplest patterns out there, and they make this playsuit a lil more unformal.


The beige enveloppe clutch... my little way of adding shape to the outfit. I like my geometry, don't judge me ;)

OUTFIT DEETS:
Playsuit | ebay.co.uk
Clutch | ebay.co.uk
Geometric necklace | Urban Outfitters
Heels | ebayco.uk
Nailpolish | Barry M



2 comments:

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author