The Little White Dress


As long as there's black, white will always be second best. 
My favorite colors to wear are BLACK, white, and red, but given the recent temperatures over here in Senegal, I find myself having to cower away from black as it absorbs heat like no other. So instead, I've been relying on lighter colors and airy clothing like this cute little white dress.


This flowy knee-length dress is super light, and day-time friendly. It's super comfortable and casual so I wanted to dress it up a little.. you know me ;) So I decided to go for red and gold accents because I love how the colors bounce off of each other. 




& as always, make sure you go to the bottom of this post to see all the outfit details.
Let me know if you would wear this outfit :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
White Summer Dress | Zara
Red Clutch | Primark
Red Belt | Primark
Red Heels | eBay.co.uk

Thank you for stopping by ! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author