Floral Summers


Hello my Loves !
If you are seeing this I'm guessing you came from my youtube channel? If not, then maybe googlePlus? Ha! I knew it had to be one of the two :) If you do keep up with me on any social network, thank you :) Please do interact with me though.. It's lonely out here! lol

So, you may have noticed but to me.. summertime is an excuse to wear dresses and skirts 6 days out of 7. It's the only time of the year when nobody will feel the need to ask you, "Are you not cold? How are you wearing that?" So I stumbled upon this gem of a dress last week, and had to have it. I barely own any floral printed clothing items.. this might actually be the first! I really am enjoying flirty, playful and youthful outfits at the moment. I like to think of myself as finding the balance between laidback/casual comfy and chic. Correct me if I'm wrong lol!


With me moving semi-permanently back to Senegal, I've had the opportunity to look through my closet and grab the items I've had been neglecting and rekindling my love for them. These heels, for example, are 3 years old and I hadn't worn them in over 2 years but finally wearing them all over again felt like getting a brand new pair of shoes.. oh the human brain and its weird tricks lol.



How would YOU wear this dress ?
I'd love to know :)


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Floral Dress | Numero Uno
Envelope Clutch | eBay.co.uk
Laced Booties | Primark
Earrings | M&Co

Have an amazing week ! 
& follow me on instagram for superduper photo updates @larosezara :)


3 comments:

  1. I love your look. I like how you paired the floral with the neutral booties and clutch. Great look!

    KTR
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author