Made In Africa


There's this place I'm from.. It's quite heavenly. If you look beyond its flaws, you'll see.
MADE IN AFRICA
That's me.

So now that my sis and I are back to living in the same continent, country, let alone the same house, we go on dates lol. So whenever you see a date night post, it's my SISTERRR I'm going out with lol. 
That being said, given that my sis is my first hubby, I gotta look presentable to be by her side :P


Recently, I've been rekindling my love for items I haven't worn in YEARS. This shirt was given to me by a designer I modeled it for, and that was 3 to 4 years ago. I had worn it a couple times, but today I decided to finally dress it up and give it that polished look.


The necklace I'm wearing was also gifted to me by the owner of the amazing accessory store "Behave", which also exists in Europe, as we have worked together repeatedly for the fashion magazine Elixir Dakar.


I know this may come as a shock to those who know me but I've recently learned to take off the rings my mommy made for me which I literally have been wearing EVERY DAY for the past 5+ years. I've been into statement rings and stacking those babies across my hand.


I bought this coat almost a year ago, and this turned out to be the very first time I got to wear it. It's just never cold enough around here.


These heels were gifted to me back in 2009 by a great friend and I only wore them twice so today was the third time. I'm going through all of my belongings and giving them a second life, as opposed to going on a crazy shopping spree; you know how dangerous that can be lol.


If you wanna see this outfit in motion, be sure to check out my youtube channel :) 


OUTFIT DETAILS
Faux Fur Coat - ZARA
Necklace - Behave
Rings - BC Boutique
Made in Africa T-Shirt - Clee Clothing
Peplum Skirt - Primark
Clutch - LYDC London
Heels - Barratts

Find me here: INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER







1 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit fits you well.if you would be interested in following each other do let me know
    http://hauteandcomely.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/djeegn-brand-on-spotlight.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

TWEET-HER ;)

Meet The Author